Facebook Like

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Real Steel: Movie in Review

Released: 2011 Rated: PG-13  Run Time: 127 minutes (2 hours and 7 minutes)


Much like Kick-Ass, this movie caught me very much off guard. I thought I was going to go to a casual show and watch some robots destroy themselves for my entertainment, but I was wrong, so horribly wrong. Well, not horribly; actually quite pleased actually.


Straight forward, this is a 'heart of gold' movie about a father finding redemption with his son over the course of robot boxing matches. It turns out great, with story beating out 'feel good' and most likely will find yourself cheering as if you were ring side. My only complaint is a I felt wanting more, wishing this was a mini series on tv then a really long movie or perhaps they just wanted to make a sequel. I am sure we will see.


Please remember to follow 'Show Addict' to keep up with our latest reviews. 'Like' our Facebook Page to get notices of new reviews on your Feed and keep up with other 'Show Addict' news. Tell your friends about us and as always leave review requests in the comments below or shoot 'Show Addict' an email at dark.cloud.blogs@gmail.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment